Stainless steel air ducts
Round and rectangular air ducts with fittings are made of stainless steel with a thickness of b-0.5mm – b-4.0mm of any size, they are versatile and can be used for ventilation of almost any gases and under any conditions. They withstand high temperatures and are very durable, so stainless steel ventilation is more often installed in factories. More used brands are AISI430, AISI304, AISI321. These air ducts can be folded and welded.
The advantage of stainless steel air ducts:
- they are durable, reliable and strong;
- smooth inner surface provides them with good aerodynamics;
- dirt, dust and soot almost do not accumulate on smooth walls;
- they are able to withstand high pressure and temperature;
- Stainless steel air ducts can be used in facilities with increased sanitation requirements, as almost do not collect dirt;
- used in aggressive environments.
Duct connection type: