Air ducts and fittings
Ventilation in the room is important, as it ensures the outflow of polluted and the supply of clean air.
The necessary elements for this process are air ducts for ventilation systems, with the help of which the air is cleaned in residential, office, commercial and industrial premises.
SOLVI Company occupies a leading position in the Ukrainian market in the production of air ducts and fittings for them for ventilation, aspiration and air conditioning systems, and also provides services for their installation. Having our own production base, equipped with modern equipment, we produce high-quality products in the shortest possible time. Let out production by our enterprise is certified.
Air ducts are the “transport system” of ventilation, aspiration, pneumotransport, air conditioning systems and ensure the movement of air masses or other gas mixtures to the right places, they are responsible for air circulation in the premises.
- Round ducts made of sheet, galvanized or stainless steel, class “H” (normal) and “P” (tight)
- Spirally wound galvanized steel duct
- Rectangular ducts made of sheet, galvanized or stainless steel, class “H” (normal) and “P” (tight)
Duct connection type:
To transport air, the humidity of which does not exceed 60 percent, and the temperature is less than 80 degrees Celsius, a galvanized air duct made of cold-rolled steel sheet with a thickness of 0.5 to 1 mm (GOST 14918-80) is used.
In order to move hotter air (500 degrees Celsius), gases with a high degree of chemical activity, pipes that are ultra-resistant to corrosion and heat are installed (GOST 5632-72).
Thickness according to SNiP
Steel thickness for galvanized pipes is defined in SNiP (11-33-75; 41-01-2003):
- When the duct diameter is from 80 to 315 mm, the thickness of the sheet should be 0.5 mm.
- Pipe diameter from 355 to 800 mm must have walls 0.7 mm thick; from 900 to 1250 – 0.9 mm.
- For a duct with a diameter of 1400 – 1600 mm, a wall thickness of 1.2 mm is required.